Jon Jones puts his light-heavyweight title on the line tonight when he fights Dominick Reyes at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas – and you can follow live coverage of that fight and all of the other UFC 247 contests below.
30-year-old Reyes is undefeated in the Octagon and beat Chris Weidman last time out, but will need to produce the performance of his career if he is to capture the title from Jones.
The reigning light heavyweight champion is regarded as one of the greatest mixed martial artists in history and currently sits at the top of the men’s pound-for-pound rankings. Follow all of the latest below.
Good evening and welcome to our live coverage of UFC 247.
Alex Pattle will be here from 3am to bring you rolling coverage. In the meantime, why not read his report from the last big mixed martial arts card: Conor McGregor’s sensational victory over Donald Cerrone in Las Vegas last month.
UFC 247 preview
When is UFC 247?
UFC 247 is tonight: Saturday February 8. So that means it’s in the early hours of Sunday morning for UK fans.
Where is it?
The fights take place at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
What time will the main event start?
The main card will take place at 3am GMT. Expect the main event to take place around 4.30am.
Which TV channel can I watch it on?
UFC 247 will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
The action is not pay-per-view in the UK.
- Jon Jones vs Dominick Reyes (Light heavyweight title)
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Katlyn Chookagian (Women’s flyweight title)
- Juan Adams vs Justin Tafa (heavyweight)
- Mirsad Bektic vs Dan Ige (featherweight)
- Derrick Lewis vs Ilir Latifi (heavyweight)
- Trevin Giles vs Antonio Arroyo (middleweight)
- Alex Morono vs Kalinn Williams (welterweight)
- Lauren Murphy vs Andrea Lee (women’s flyweight)
- Miles Johns vs Mario Bautista (bantamweight)
- Journey Newson vs Domingo Pilarte (bantamweight)
- Andre Ewell vs Jonathan Martinez (bantamweight)
Jones to win: 2/9
Reyes to win: 10/3
Jones was not at his best last time out. But he should have too much for Reyes. We’re predicting Jones by UD.